Monday, March 29, 2010


We are about to embark on a big overseas adventure for 6 months visiting Dubai, United Kingdom and many European destinations. We hope to share some of our experiences through this blog. So check in from time to time to see what we have been up to!

5 comments:

  1. woo hoo!!!
    Now a favour to ask, can you take photos of various men so I can choose which one you are to bring home for me?
    Knew you wouldn't mind!!!
    Mishi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ above comment!

    hope you guys have an excellent adventure :) look forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe mishi will do!!!! not a problem anything for you mishy moo!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah and Cathy...youre blogs have inspired me...however I think I chose the wrong hoster (not sure if that is what it is called) as mine is nowhere near as pretty as you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete